Dr Rajkumar Songs Download Kannadamasti
Dr Rajkumar Songs Download Kannada Masti
Dr Rajkumar Whole life and career in a short view:-
Rajkumar birth dau is on 24th of April of 1929 in Gajanur of Talavadi taluk in the Erode district of Tamil Nadu. His father name is Puttaswamayya and mother Lakshmamma were well known theatre artists from Singanallur. Puttaswamayya was good at playing roles in Kamsa, Ravana and Hiranyakashipu. It was pretty interesting that “Rajkumar” left school in the year of eight and was later discovered by film producers, who uphold him in bit roles that he played till he was at 25. He was named Mutturaja then, after the Muthaththi Raya well known with the name as the Hindu deity Hanuman, which is a temple deity in Muthathi, a settlement on the banks of river Kaveri now in Karnataka. Before he started acting in what would become his first film as a lead in “Bedara Kannappa” in the year of 1954, “Rajkumar” appeared in “Sri Srinivasa Kalyana” in the time of 1952, as one of the seven “Saptarishi”. It was somehow an insignificant role, he remembered that the scene was over before he recognized himself in the scene.
This man we are talking about “Rajkumar” started his career with his father in a troupe which were led by “Gubbi Veeranna”. In the time of 1953, he was spotted by the well known film director “H. L. N. Simha”, who was on the lookout for well-built, pleasant-faced named “Bedara Kannappa”. He was eventually signed him for the film and christened him as “Rajkumar”.
He acted only in for Kannada film industry apart from “Sri Kalahastiswara Mahatyam” in Telugu which was a remake of “Bedara Kannappa”. He acted around 206 movies, ignoring his guest appearances. He owned a production company called “Vajreshwari Production” under the banner of Dakshayani Combines. “Bhaagyada Baagilu” was his century film, “Devataa Manushya” was ranked in the number of 200th and “Shabdavedhi” was last.
His character ranged almost from all category including love to double and triple roles, from action and mythological characters to portrayals of contemporary social causes in the span more than five decades. “Rajkumar” along side his contemporaries including “Udaya Kumar” and “Kalyan Kumar” were known with “Kumara Thrayaru” of the Kannada cinema. He acted near around 36 films with “Udaya Kumar” and in 5 with “Kalyan Kumar”. The films presented a populist version of “Karnataka’s history”, focusing on the southern kingdoms from the “Vijayanagara Empire” and later to the intrigue and mystery of the “Mysore royalty”.
He made historical movies as like “Ranadheera Kanteerava” and “Kaviratna Kalidasa”. He made movies from Kannada novels and made movies against perceived social evils such as “Shabdavedhi” on drug abuse. He acted with heroines of southern cinema including “Jayanti” 36 films in number, “Pandaribai” 18 films, “Leelavathi” 28 films, “Bharati” 28 films, “Kalpana” 19 films”, “Aarathi” 13 films”, “B. Saroja Devi” 10 films, “Harini” 11 films, “Krishna Kumari” 8 films, “Madhavi” 6 films”, “Manjula” 7 films, “Jayamala” 6 films, “Lakshmi” 5 films, “Geetha” 5 films, “Saritha” 5 films and the last heroine was “Jayaprada” 4 films. It is better to mention that Bollywood actress “Rekha” made her debut in “Operation Jackpotnalli CID 999” with him. He acted for south Indian directors name including “B.R. Pantulu” and “Puttanna Kanagal” to “Shankar Nag” and “T. S. Nagabharana”. Chi. Udaya Shankar was the man who written dialogues and songs for 85 of his movies.
This man “Rajkumar” is the first Indian artist to enact the role the Hollywood hero’s like “James Bond” in “Jedara Bale”. Later, in “Operation Jackpotnalli CID 999”, “Goadalli CID 999” and “Operation Diamond Racket” he played roles chronicling the adventures of “Prakash aka Agent CID 999”, as a James Bondesque superspy. Much of these films were made from the directing pair of Dorai and Bhagwan who began making spy flicks relatively late in their career, including “Operation Diamond Racket”.
As we are talking about the career and life of this man then it is equally important to check out at least once on the heat movies of this man to have a complete view on his career and this will be helpful for the new readers who are seeing the career of this man first time:
Dr Rajkumar Movie List::
|Gandhada Gudi Part 2||1994|
|Shiva Mecchida Kannappa||1988|
|Ondu Muttina Kathe||1987|
|Bhagyada Lakshmi Baramma||1986|
|Nee Nanna Gellalare||1981|
|Huliya Haalina Mevu||1979|
|Operation Diamond Racke||1978|
|Naa Ninna Mareyalare||1976|
|Raja Nanna Raja||1976|
|Daari Tappida Maga||1975|
|Sri Srinivasa Kalyana||1974|
|Jaga Mecchida Maga||1972|
So these are the names of the films which are considered as mostly known to the viewers and now the time to take a look on the names of the awards and achievement of this man which are considered as the confessional certificates to as quality working with the creative works like acting in the movies. Same time, an actors perfectibility with his professionalism is often counted through the awards hi gains. So this will be somehow clear for the readers to have a guess about the quality of acting of this man.
Here are the names of the awards of the we are talking about::
National Film Awards:
– Best Male Playback Singer for the song “Naadamaya Ee Lokavella” from the movie Jeevana Chaitra in the year of 1992.
– Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1995
– NTR National Award in the time of 2002
Filmfare Awards South:
– Gandhada Gudi in 1973
– Mayura in 1975
– Shankar Guru in 1978
– Keralida Simha in 1981
– Shravana Banthu in 1984
– Ade Kannu the time was 1985
– Bhagyada Lakshmi Baramma in the time of 1986
– Aakasmika in 1993
Karnataka State Film Awards:
– 1967–68 – Bangaarada Hoovu
– 1970–71 – Kula Gourava
– 1974–75 – Bhakta Kumbara
– 1976–77 – Babruvaahana
– 1981–82 – Hosa Belaku
– 1982–83 – Haalu Jenu
– 1988–89 – Devatha Manushya
– 1992–93 – Jeevana Chaitra
– 1993–94 – Odahuttidavaru
These all were in the category of “Best Actor” he gained total 8 in number and 2 times “Best singer” awards.
– 1993–94 -Aakasmika – Huttidare Kannada Naadal Huttabeku
– 1994–95 -Thayi Illada Thavaru – Arishina Kunkuma
Here are the others awards which are often counted as the most prestigious in his career:
– Padma Bhushan in the year of 1983.
– Karnataka Ratna and the time was 1992 known with the name “Nata Saarvabhouma” in 1967 from the Government of Karnataka.
– An honorary Doctorate from the “Mysore University” 1976.
– “Kentucky colonel”, an honorary order from the governor of Kentucky, United States in 1985 this considered as one of the most prestigious.
– Postal Stamps and Gold coins bearing the actor’s likeness were issued in 2009 by the “Central Government of India”.
– More than “1100 statues of Rajkumar” are placed in Karnataka. A statue in the Mayura touch placed in Basaveshwaranagar is worth of 10 million rupees.
– “The Nadoja Award”, an honorary Doctorate from Hampi University in the time of 1999.
– Nine “Karnataka State Film Awards” in the “Best Actor” category.
– Two “Karnataka State Film Awards” in the “Best Male Playback Singer” category.
– “Vishwa Maanava” named by Kannada poet Kuvempu.
– “Etv Kannadiga of the Year Award” of 2003.
– A 6-kilometre road is named Dr. Rajkumar road. The road stretches from the government soap factory in Yeshwanthpur to Prasanna theater, Magadi road in Bangalore.
– On 24 April 2017, Rajkumar’s 88th birth anniversary, Google India dedicated a Google Doodle in his honor.
These are the basic information about this man so far and it is better to confess at the last that if you are interested to know more about him then you better make further search through online source where you are going to have better information then you can expect. Same time, this man is one of those personalities who build up the foundation of the Indian film industry. So he is still respected as the master all actor and actress of the Indian film industry till now even the industry having any activity, his name will be remembered with great respect.
>>> Dr Rajkumar – Wikipedia
>>> Dr Rajkumar – Filmography